SEE YOUR FAVOURITE ONLINE VIDEO STARS IN REAL LIFE, HANG OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND MAKE NEW ONES, AND DON’T FORGET TO BE AWESOME!
The Community Track is for ALL fans of online video, its creators, and its culture. You will have access to Q&As with Featured Creators, live performances, creative workshops, live music, gaming challenges, fun activities, merch booths in the Expo Hall, and so much more. This ticket also includes access to the Meet & Greet Raffle, where you can enter for a chance to meet your favourite Featured Creators.
Community Track Days: Thursday PM 26 March – Saturday 28 March
Full days of fun that include panels, performances, Q&As, live music, Expo Hall activities, gaming challenges, evening shows and more!
Community Track Perks:
- Enter the Meet & Greet Raffle.
- Laugh, cry, and ask your favourite Featured Creators all your burning questions at our Q&As, interview sessions, and panels.
- Hang out with your friends, play games, and collect stash in the endlessly entertaining Expo Hall.
- Create memories with friends new and old during a weekend you’ll remember for the rest of your life.
- Chaperone tickets have access to all Community Track programming except the Meet & Greet Raffle. Chaperones will have access to the Meet & Greet Hall when the child they are accompanying is attending a meet & greet session.
- Single-day Community Track tickets will be available for purchase after 15th January. These tickets will not have access to the Meet & Greet Hall or Raffle.