SO, YOUR CHILD HAS ASKED TO ATTEND VIDCON ABU DHABI…
No need to worry! We’ve got the resources in place to make sure you and your child have an equally great experience.
ATTENDING VIDCON AS A PARENT/CHAPERONE
CHAPERONE TICKET INFO
If your child is under the age of 13:
- They must be accompanied by a parent or chaperone (someone 21+) at all times.
- We require parents or chaperones to purchase the same badge type as the child they are accompanying. If the child you are attending with has a Community Track ticket, you may purchase a Chaperone (Community) ticket.* This badge has all of the same access to the event as a Community Track ticket but does not provide access to the Meet & Greet Raffle.
If your child is aged 13 or over:
- You are not required to accompany them.
- If you are happy for them to be on their own at VidCon Abu Dhabi but would like to accompany them to the venue, you do not need to purchase a VidCon ticket and can relax in one of the many restaurants Adnec Abu Dhabi has to offer.
- If you do wish to accompany your child to VidCon specific spaces, you will need to purchase a ticket, and we recommend the Chaperone ticket listed above.
*NOTE: The Chaperone ticket does not provide Creator or Industry Track access. If you are accompanying a child on one of those tracks, you will need to purchase a Creator or Industry Track ticket.
COMMON CHAPERONE QUESTIONS
PARENTS/CHAPERONES WITHOUT TICKETS
Need a place to chill? If your child is old enough to be at VidCon on their own (13+), but you’d like to stay nearby, sit down, relax, and meet fellow VidCon parents in one of the many restaurants the Adnec Abu Dhabi has to offer. No VidCon badge necessary.
If you’d like to check out VidCon yourself (and we encourage you to do so!), please purchase a Chaperone ticket.